Request for car loan

SAMPLE REQUEST LETTER
_______________ (Name and address of reader)
______________ (Date)
Subject: Request for car loan
Dear Sir or Madam
I would like to introduce myself first. My name is ____________ and I have been working with ____________ (name of company) for the last ________ years. My CTC per annum is Rs.________ (copy of pay slip attached).
I would like to buy a ___________ (car model) the on road price of which is Rs.____________. This is a request for a loan for the purchase of the car.
Please let me know the amount of finance I can get for the car along with the terms and conditions of the loan.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
(Name of writer)
Encl: As above

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Request for car loan