Apply for the post of assistant fashion designer

A cover letter shows your skills and gives an idea about your knowledge, experience and professional attitude. A well written job cover letter is your first impression and is a helpful tool to land an interview.
Here is a sample job cover letter:
From:
Riya Walter
P.O. Box #7, Queens Road,
Durban
To:
Mrs. Marry Pearson
Flair N’ Fines,
Hilton Street,
Durban
15th June, 2010
Dear Mrs. Pearson,
I would like to apply for the post of assistant fashion designer posted on your company website. I am looking to work in a friendly yet challenging environment where I can contribute my creativity with a constant growth of myself.
I am a graduate in fashion designing from National Institute of Fashion Designing, Durban and attended many fashion shows where I presented my collection. During my graduation time I tried to gain exposure to all branches of fashion designing.
I joined Rickzy House of Fashion for my internship and designed bridal collection there. I have flair of fashion and I am in a regular touch with the changing fashion across the globe. I am willing to present my designer skill in the dresses and I am confident that my education and skills have prepared me to enter the world of fashion. I am; therefore, ready to use my creativity for the exponential growth in future.
I am looking an opportunity to discuss my skills and designs and would like to meet you for the same. Please contact me at 410-223-6642 or email me at riiya@gmail.com.
Thank You,
Riya Walter

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Apply for the post of assistant fashion designer