Credit Increase Request Letter to Bank

This letter is from a client of the bank who has already taken credit but now wants to increase the amount of his credit. These types of letters should have all the necessary information that is crucial for the smooth transaction of the procedure.
Here is a sample credit increase request letter:
From:
Mr. Robert Stevenson
Mayfield Appt #20,
California
To:
Mr. Simon Smith
Head, Loan and Credit Deptt
The Urban Cooperative Society Bank,
Elms Street,
California
21st June, 2010
Ref: Increasing credit request
Dear Mr. Smith,
I had taken a credit from your bank nearly three months back. I had taken Home improvement loan, payable by me in the time period of 1 year. I have been regularly paying the interest on the amount. But now due to some miscalculations on part of the renovators the amount of the work undertaken has been increased. I thus, want to increase the credit amount from $12,000 to $14,000.
I have been in touch with the bank and they have asked me to give a written application, along with all the related documents. I am, hereby, enclosing the required papers of my loan.
I hope that my application for increasing the credit amount will be entertained by your esteemed bank.
Thank You,
Yours sincerely,
Robert Stevenson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Credit Increase Request Letter to Bank