Sample Resignation Letter

A resignation letter is a formal announcement from your side about leaving your job. It ensures that people will remember you and the employers keep their gates open, in case you decide to come back in the future. When you are writing a resignation letter keep few things in mind. The tone of the letter should be formal yet polite. With the information of resignation mention the status of your current projects and offer to train your replacement, as all this will give a clear picture to the employer.
Here is a sample resignation letter:
Mr. Vivek Singhal
Managing Director,
A-68, Tulsi Circle, Tilak Nagar,
Jaipur
20th April, 2010
Dear Mr. Singhal,
I am writing you today to officially tender my resignation from Redtray with effect from Monday, April 26, 2010.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Redtray, about all the people I have come across in my years of service with the company and especially about you and all the others in the management team. Your leadership has taken us all to the new levels, and I have appreciated all your personal and professional advice over the years that gave a great learning experience during my stint. It is my hope that we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life.
I am currently handling to projects that are at the final stage and I will complete them within this month. Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibility before leaving.
Thank You
Sincerely,
Aditya Singh
QC Dept.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Resignation Letter