Thank you teacher for good teaching, motherly behavior and friendly attitude

Our teacher plays a very important part in our lives. Though it is not possible to repay a teacher’s contribution but a simple thank you can at least make your teacher feel proud.
Here is a sample teacher thank you letter:
From:
James Edmund
34, Ostwald Road,
Vancouver,
Canada
To:
Mrs. Laura Craft
St. Jesus College,
Vancouver,
Canada
24th June, 2010
Dear Mrs. Craft,
A teacher is not simply a teacher but is also a guide who leads his pupil to the right path. I am thankful to god for blessing me with such a teacher who has changed my vision of life.
Teacher Laura, when I took admission in junior college I was totally blank. I was not at all serious towards my career; in fact I did not even know why I have joined the college. My life was only fun. And then I met you after which everything has changed.
Your way of teaching, motherly behavior, friendly attitude and most of all your clear vision have brought tremendous changes in me, which even I cannot expect. Today, when I am leaving the college, I want to thank you for everything you have done for me. It’s only you because of whom I am in the meritorious list of our college.
Thank you for being there for me. I promise that I will always follow you.
Your naughty student,
James Edmund

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you teacher for good teaching, motherly behavior and friendly attitude