Decline sales representative offer

Sample Non-Acceptance Letter


Your Street Address
City, State, Zip Code
Date


Mr. Patrick Dodson
Lone Cactus Food and Beverage Company
162 Getzen Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Dear Mr. Dodson:

Thank you very much for offering me the position of Sales Representative with Lone Cactus. It was very helpful to hear the details of the position and what my responsibilities would be.

After careful consideration, I have decided to decline your offer at this time. As much as I appreciate your time in considering my application, I made the difficult decision to pursue a different type of career opportunity. I wish you and your department much success and appreciate your interest in me.

Yours truly,

(sign here)

Your Name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Decline sales representative offer